Please find risk assessments for the Leeds Festival of Science below. Please note that for on campus events you will need the General Leeds Festival of Science Risk Assessment as well as the individual risk assessments for the events/activities in which you are participating.
The General Risk assessment has been updated to reflect the latest advice on novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Roadshow risk assessments:
The Roadshow events listed below don’t carry risks beyond normal classroom risks and thus don’t require an additional risk assessment.
- Avoiding Attack
- Can you solve it?
- Design and build
- Design and make
- Designing a medicine
- Discover Engineering
- Don’t just imagine the damage climate change can do to our planet, experience it!
- Engineering Humans – Bone Healing (Part 1)
- Engineering Humans – Extended session
- Engineering Humans – Fracture Fixation (Part 2)
- How do cells make decisions and what does it have to do with mathematics?
- Maths has the best curves
- Origami Organelles
- Particle Zoo
- Plastic fantastic
- Playing dice with epidemics
- Spinal angles statistics and scoliosis
- Strategies of simple games
- Subatomic LEGO
- The mathematics of cell division and multiplication
- Who wants to be a marine scientist?
- Life on the high seas
Any roadshow events which require additional risk assessments can be found in the Roadshow events section towards the bottom of the page.
Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th March