- Date: Wednesday 14 May 2014
This is a free conference designed to provide those working in the post-16 sector with an update on developments at the university and key issues affecting students applying. The conference will include sessions covering:
- Preparing students for interviews,
- Identifying and supporting gifted and talented learners,
- Personal statements and academic references,
- Specialist admissions workshops covering some of the University’s most competitive course including Dentistry and Law
Keynote Speaker: This year we welcome Tim Leslie, Director of Strategic Reform, Ofqual. Time will provide delegates with an update from the regulator’s perspective on the latest work around a level reform.
To book a place please email email@example.com with your full name, job title, organisation, address and phone number stating the event title and date.