We’re excited to launch a new series of live Subject Insight Webinars, developed for high school and college students.
Taking place every Tuesday and Thursday, from 20 April – 27 May, join us to find out more about a wide range of subjects you can study at Leeds. Whether you’re interested in a topic you already enjoy or would like to learn something completely new, students will hear from a range of staff and current students, who will share their passion for their respective fields.
Suitable for students in Year 11 and Year 12 / Year 1, each webinar runs 4:30pm – 5:30pm with time allocated each day for students to put their questions to university staff and current students.
- Geophysics – Tuesday 20th April 2021
- Physical Geography – Thursday 22nd April 2021
- History – Tuesday 27th April 2021
- Theatre and Performance – Thursday 29th April 2021
- Business – Tuesday 4th May 2021
- Sociology and Social Policy – Thursday 6th May 2021
- Engineering – Tuesday 11th May 2021
- Chemistry – Thursday 13th May 2021
- Music – Tuesday 18th May 2021
- Creative Arts – Thursday 20th May 2021
- Politics – Tuesday 25th May 2021
- Human Geography – Thursday 27th May 2021
How to Register
Registration opens for Year 11 and 12 students on Monday 22nd March 2021 at 9:00AM, and closes on Thursday 15th April 2021 at 11:59PM. Students must register themselves, and can choose which of the webinars they would like to attend.
To register, please complete our short registration form.
You will receive confirmation of your registration once you have completed the registration form, and we will be in touch on Friday 16th April 2021 with further details.