- Date: -
- Location: Online event
- Target Audience : All year 12 pupils currently studying at least one core (biology, chemistry, physics or maths) science subject at A-Level or equivalent are eligible to apply
- Maximum number of places: There are a maximum of 35 places available so we advise students to submit their application as soon as possible.
- Closing Date for Applications : The closing date for applications is 23 May 2021
- Categories: Food Science, Online delivery, STEM, Summer Schools
- Tags: Food Science, Key Stage 5 (Years 12-13), Online delivery, STEM, Summer School
The School of Food Science and Nutrition runs an annual summer school for Year 12 students, which aims to give young scientists an introduction to this multidisciplinary science subject and find out more about studying the subject at the University of Leeds.