- Time: 10:30-11:30
- Location: Online Learning
- Target Audience : For Key Stage 4 students studying Maths, Design & Technology, Engineering at GCSE/ equivalent
- Important information: Due to the government and university advise re: Covid-19 this event will take place online.
- Categories: Engineering, Online delivery, STEM
- Tags: Design & Technology, Engineering, Key Stage 4 (Years 10-11), Maths, Online resources
Students are invited to take part in an online event with University of Leeds academics and current students. Dr Ana Heitor will deliver a live taster lecture introducing civil engineering and exploring careers before guiding students through an online interactive activity. Finally, students will have the opportunity to take part in a live Q&A with undergraduate students studying engineering.
To book onto the event and speak to a member of the STEM Outreach team please contact Natalie Duffield-Moore